Pantone announced next year’s color – Classic Blue. It represents dependable and stable. If it’s a harbinger of political sentiment, I’m all in. Looking back, my favorite things of the past year were:
- Zuckerberg is getting closer to prison
- Influencer media is more scrutinized
- Amazon still goes to NY – without a tax break, showing that corporations don’t need handouts
- Elon Musk launches the cybertruck with $100 pre-orders – a clever way to get consumer insights and research. Still, not as cool as the Rivian electric truck
- Ryan Reynolds becomes the year’s best creative director with his Aviation gin ad launched just days after the controversial Peloton ad
- The upcoming Uganda 2020 month-long school improvement project planning is nearly finished. Congrats, David.
What are your favorite things that happened this year?
– James Rice, Digital Experience Lead