Favorite things about Uganda:
- The students at the school were really awesome in their drive, their curiosity, and knowledge. I was very impressed with everything they were doing.
- The food is really good. I especially loved the peanuts and popcorn!
What surprised me most about Uganda:
- I was surprised at how hard Ugandans work and get accomplished with so few resources in a lot of cases.
- It wasn’t as hot as I thought it would be!
Looking forward to most for the 2020 trip:
- I am excited to see the progress the school has made–new kitchen, a new well, and the sewing cohort!
- And eating more peanuts…
– Mark Hutchins