- The students and teachers at the school (and playing soccer with them).
- Getting to walk through the village near the school and meet some of the people and see a bit about how/where they live.
- The wildlife was amazing.
- The team on the trip and the relationships that were built.
- The friendliness and kindness of nearly everyone we met.
- The handmade brick houses and how the locals build their own.
- How beautiful Uganda is.
What I’m looking forward to:
- Seeing Nelson, the students, the teachers, and the school again.
- Helping to build something that will improve the school and the conditions for the students.
- Working with the team and getting to know everyone.
– Aaron Baldwin, Senior Designer