https://idebamarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/12823985_s.jpg 450 348 Jenna Whelan https://idebamarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/IDEBA_LOGO_125x49.png Jenna Whelan2016-08-30 10:07:142016-11-17 11:10:38Strangest Things
Thought I would keep you apprised of the things you can do when you have finished Netflix’s Stranger Things and are existentially nonplussed.
- Get one step closer to alien life – follow the mysterious radio signals outside our galaxy.
- Want a cheap MacBook? Check out the HacBook Elite. A (not completely authorized) HP laptop that runs OS X out of the box.
- With the new Fitbit devices released yesterday, you can track more of your so-called life. Start with a really good Morning Routine, and if you want to count more than steps, become a fully quantified self by tracking all the time you waste on Facebook with Timelines app.
- After pointlessly logging your life, get more intimate rest on this genius invention, the Cuddle Mattress.
- You are rested, so you want to work on your startup. You just have to have this stupid app, Napkin.
- But forget the digital startup, and just make something with this piece of awesome machinery, the Shaper.
- And then just focus on what matters, by reading Greg McKeown’s Essentialism or Chuck Klosterman’s But What If We’re Wrong?
-James Rice, Digital Strategy